Youth who are often forgotten, experience the worst forms of abuse, unemployment, inequality and poverty and yet there are better positioned to actively represent their own interests and offer solutions to their predicaments. We strongly believe that, allowing young people to shape the future they are going to live in presents an opportunity to offer solutions that are more effective and more enduring. Young people are feeling distant from current societal offerings, disengaging from processes that inevitably shape their future – this is why we are convinced with our belief and faith in young people.
We are looking for young people who are:
- 18-35 years at the time of application.
- Passionate about community or nation-building.
- Looking to take a leadership leap
- Ready to take a leap of transformative growth in their career paths.
- Available and committed throughout the duration of the program.
- Able to apply before the 27th March 2020 deadline